The Auto Publish features in Okendo allow you to minimise the time spent manually publishing reviews while still maintaining strict controls around what content is published.
To get started with Auto Publish, open Okendo and navigate to the Publishing Settings page (Settings > Publishing). Here you can turn Auto Publish on/off and change the rules used by the Auto Publish engine.
The image above shows our standard configuration when Auto Publish has just been enabled. These can be tweaked to work best for your store. Once you have updated these settings to how you'd like them, click Save.
Note: New Auto Publish settings will only apply for reviews received after the settings have been saved.
Auto Publish Options
- Minimum Star Rating: This setting controls the number of stars a review needs to be auto published.
- Block Unverified Reviews: This setting controls whether unverified reviews should be blocked from being auto published. Unverified reviews can be received from shoppers who use the 'Write A Review' button and do not confirm their email address after writing a review.
- Block Reviews With Media: This setting controls whether reviews with attached photos or videos should be blocked from being auto published.
- Block Reviews With Profanity: This setting controls whether reviews which contain profanity will be blocked from being auto published. Okendo analyzes the content of the review and determines whether it contains inappropriate language.
- Block Reviews With Negative Sentiment: This setting controls whether reviews which have a negative language sentiment will be blocked from being auto published. Okendo analyzes the content of the review and determines whether the language is positive or negative.
These settings all work together so in the default configuration above, only reviews with ratings more than or equal to 4 and that are from a verified buyer and have no media and don't contain profanity and have a positive language sentiment will be auto published.